Wednesday, August 28, 2013

On the first day of school i was a little nervous because it was the first day of high school. But right when i walked in and i saw my friends  i was fine. 1st mod I had Mr. Perry who teaches earth science and i found out that he is very loud but a very good teacher. 2nd and 3rd mod I had gym with fabs and he is a really cool guy. 4th and 5th mod I had Spanish with Ms. Magner and she was very nice and very very funny. 6th and 7th mod i had Mr. Huber who teaches intro to bible, and i really liked him and i found out he taught my  sister. 8th mod i was off and i went and ate lunch and i was really confused with the bell schedule but my friends helped me out so I knew when it was over. 9th mod I had Mrs. Kraft the math teacher and she was really nice and my sister also had her and has her now. 10th mod i had computer support with Mr. Ireton he was really chill and he really liked my sister and he is a really nice guy. I had a very fun day on my first day of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment